Savechanges

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connor

Reaction score
So apparently @Savechanges feedback pages have completely disappeared. He had 2 pages of amazing feedback from customers. I myself have purchased from him multiple times with not a single issue at all. USPS damaged a box once but he made sure went back to how it was supposed to be. Nothing other than good to say about this breeder. He is very generous and nice, always answering questions as fast as possible. I would consider us to be friends... although I'm not sure about what he thinks lol. He responds quick, does amazing at packing, and has amazing prices. 100/10! If anyone has bought from @Savechanges please resubmit your feedback as he has lost all of it! Thanks.

We're looking into the missing threads for this topic. I suspect a moderator accidentally deleted the entire thing instead of just a single post, but it's the mystery of the moment!

(re-applied review)

This guy is pretty great, cares about the little ones that he sends, the 3 ghosts I received from him months ago are still doing well and have grown since then, I highly recommend this breeder  ^_^  

Received my order well packaged and all came in good health. Thank you very much!

Great breeder to work with! He made sure that my rhombodera valida got here safely! And was very communicative. I’ll defjnitely buy from him again. A+!!! 

B1AB8B5C-963E-4B41-845A-5A583EB7BD3C.jpeg

Just ordered from savechanges & couldn’t be more happy. It was a beautiful transaction, prompt courteous service, very well packaged babies, good fair prices, even included extras!  Very happy with this Breeder & will buy here again. Thank you!

Ordered a female Valida from Raymond about a month ago and was able to snag a male for her from him this past week. Again, amazing packaging, communication, and advice! 

19B64DD2-7714-4029-977E-FDCC690F74D7.jpeg

Received 25 L1/L2 nymphs from Raymond, and not a single one died in transit (priority 2 day).  Very healthy mantids, great packaging and communication. 

A+ Sir!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts