Sending Money With Paypal

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have your pay pal connected to your bank or whatever.. And then you send them money through pay pal.. It's hard to explain but really simple if you think about it
Is easy if u have ur own Paypal account... lol .... If u know what I mean cole......... using other peoples account is pain in the A@@ lol ..

Last edited by a moderator:
When you sign up for paypal, you link whatever bank account (checking/savings) or credit cards you want to pay people with. They kinda play the "middle man" and supposedly keep your information more secure and offer resolution if problems arise with the transaction.

As a buyer, you just choose the account you want to take from and pay the seller. Never send payment as a "gift", unless it is truly so. There is no dispute resolution on "gifts". It is what it is, a gift.

As a seller, your funds are received into your paypal account for you to use, or you can have them deposited into an account. Paypal will charge their fees, but the convenience is worth it so I don't mind. No fees on gifts. People might ask you to send as a "gift" to avoid the fees. But remember there is no disputing a gift.

It is pretty easy and convenient. I'm a fan. :clap:

alot of people can tell you their horror stories as well using paypal and what not and these stories do exist if you dig deep enough!

aLL IN all it is the best system around other than barter and barter usually works, but sometime s it does not. I have been using it for 10 years and have always been pretty happy. Using anything other than a bank takes time to use and defend if you have problems. Paypal works right away.

Latest posts