Setups

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonte151

Reaction score
I would to see everybody setup and your mantises just ordered me 2 pair of ghost mantis from mantis place just want to see different setups. This my setup need one more container opinons?

This is my T.Sin's 10gallon tank setup currently. I change it up when its cleaned.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just have L3 Ghosts..I am new so I am not sure how accurate I am but...

first try:

Second try:

So far they seem to like it..

what do the more experienced people think of this?

all help is appreciated...

yeah I was going to say you guys should put a paper towel in the bottom, or some dirt.

My setup was just large cup with twigs, paper towel, and mesh lid.

Devonte there should be a large ventilation hole on those tanks, especially with a moisture holding sub like sphagnum. cut a hole in the lid or side and cover with mesh. my vents were 3 inches across and there would still be mold in the tank.

All of these setups need paper towel (or some other substrate) in the bottom to hold humidity.
I have a silk leaf glued to the bottom.. and I have a sponge for moisture on top...

Do you think that is good? I can also put paper down..

I am also putting moisture pearls in some of my habitats... just to see if it makes a difference..

Does anyone else use them?

The whole top of both containers have screen.. is that enough? or should I cut a side window?

Latest posts