• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

several species to offer

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yen_saw

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More P. wahlbergii hatched out...

One large pair left (2 molts away from adult)

A dozen of 3th/4th instar

Some hatchling to be offer after first moult

L1a.jpg

A lot of P. ocellata

Plenty of 3rd/4th instar

Lot of 2nd istar (flooded!!)

hatch5.jpg

1st batch is sold, but more ghost mantis ooth hatched so let me know again (sorry if i forgotten your name!)

One of my adult female

af6.jpg

B. mendica

4th/5th instar - 20 left

Budwing

ready after first moult

hatch1.jpg

Texas unicorn mantis

2nd/3rd instar - i have too many of this second generation make me an offer!!

hey Yen,

how are you? its been a while. had quite a few changes in my life. but now im back so i need to get my collection up to speed. do you have any ghosts? id like to take maybe 20 off your hands...depending on the price. also what size b. mendica do you have and how much are they? and lastly do you have any or know where I can get my hands on g. gongylodes?

let me know.

thanks.

Twan

Sorry all B. mendica, budwing, and ghost are fully booked for now.

L4group1.jpg

L1d.jpg

hey Yen, how are you? its been a while. had quite a few changes in my life. but now im back so i need to get my collection up to speed. do you have any ghosts? id like to take maybe 20 off your hands...depending on the price. also what size b. mendica do you have and how much are they? and lastly do you have any or know where I can get my hands on g. gongylodes?

let me know.

thanks.

Twan
Hi Twan, it has been a while!! Sorry you make wanna catch the next order. I will PM you.

Update....

Sold out all available ghost mantis (P. paradoxa). But one more ootheca hatched about 30 nymphs today so i should have more to ship in 2 weeks.

hatch8.jpg

Ghost mantis hatchling is on the left container, the top right container is hatchling for P. ocellata and the bottom right container is P. wahlbergii. Which mean more of those spiny flower mantis to offer.

Also to offer is Arizona unicorn mantis (Pseudovates arizonae), shipped next Monday.

am6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry i forgot to update previously that the large pair P. wahlbergii has been taken, thanks! Also, i only have about six 4th instar of PW left and the rest are still in first stage. Still swarmed by 2nd/3rd instar of Texas unicorn and P. ocellata. I also have a free dried specimen of adult female Zoolea sp. (my first adult female casualty :( )if anyone is interested.

Hi yen saw, Do you have any subadult pair of ghost mantis or P. Ocellata? I wanted the subadult pair of PW....where do you send to because I live in Malaysia.

Thanks

Hello ,

I am interested in your p. oceletta. If you do not mind give me a call at XXXXXXXXXXX or shoot me a email letting me know what the price is and and how we can work out shipping!! I look forward to hearing from you

-Jason Baily

Jason, please see PM. thanks!
I was wondering so I could get some in the next week and a half. Shoot me a email at [email protected]

Thanks for the nymphs you sent me today! They all arrived happy with their little old men attitudes! I greatly appreciate the pupae as well. That should hold them till I get some more. I had a couple questions to ask about the nymphs so give me a call or shoot me a email.

Latest posts