sex of ghost subadult?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garin33

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have two sub adult Ghosts and I was hoping you could help me identify the sex. I'm not familiar with ghosts and it's difficult for me to count the segments.

thank you!

Ghost 1 pic 1

Ghost 1 pic 2

Ghost 1 pic 3

Ghost 2 pic 1

Ghost 2 pic 2

Ghost 2 pic 3

Ghost 2 pic 4

Both Males...hang onto them. Adult males make for good trades/sales....lots more females seem to hatch/survive.

I usually look at the "head pronatum thingyjob" after you have raised a few from L-1 to adult you can more or less tell that way...there are threads with pics you can search.

Or some of our members have great pics and are usually willing to post some and may respond to this post....but thick and slightly crooked usually are girls and thinner multiple crooks are usually guys. there are other little nuances so search pics.

Both are males. I do have a female That is L6 i think? I know it's two molts from adulthood. Let me know if you want her? :)

Both are males. I do have a female That is L6 i think? I know it's two molts from adulthood. Let me know if you want her? :)
Hi ismart,

Thank you for your very kind offer. Right now I'm trying to pare down and have my hands full with too many nymphs and not enough time.

Thanks again,

Garin

Latest posts