Shinylarvitar97

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Predatorhousepet

Reaction score
I posted an ad in the classifieds section looking for an adult male shield mantis. Shinylarvitar97 contacted me almost immediately letting me know he had one for sale and provided pictures when asked. He was very friendly, easy to talk to and quickly responded to my emails. We worked out a deal but due to his work schedule he could only ship on Thursday. It was a bit late in the week to use Priority shipping but he checked the USPS website and confirmed the package would arrive on Saturday. I sent payment by PayPal at 11 am and 2 hours later he sent the tracking number. He made sure to feed the mantis right before and provided extra food just in case the package got delayed. He also asked about the weather on the day of arrival. Fortunately, the package arrived on Saturday as predicted. The mantis was very well packaged, alert and in good health upon arrival. The transaction went as smoothly as possible and I would definitely buy from him again.

20180616_153337.jpg

20180616_124036.jpg

Bought a male majuscula from him a little while ago and it looked great. Friendly guy. Excellent communication. Quick shipping. Highly recommended! 

I've done business with Junior twice now and both experiences have been worthwhile.

The first time was a trade and the second time an order. There was a slight mix-up where I ended up getting one less assassin bug nymph than agreed upon in the trade, but he quickly offered to send me a few bucks through paypal to make up for it and later on included a few extra assassins in my order as well. Communication was excellent throughout.

I can't wait to hit him up again for whatever new spectacles of the invert world he has available next!

Latest posts