Sick on Christmas Eve

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agent A

the autistic flower mantis
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So i woke up this morning feeling nauseous and sure enough i vommited a few minutes ago :(

Anyone else get sick on xmas eve or xmas? My sis was sick last week and some other family members have been having the same problem :( but really? Couldnt i have gotten sick on wednesday or thursday??

Oh, i have too many sick on christmas stories. I'll throw a few stories, but there are too many. One year my brother and I were vomiting on christmas morning, a few years ago i got pneumonia among other things.

I'm sick right now too...have been for abt a week...really bad sore throat and cough, haven't gotten more than three hours of sleep in the past four days...doc thinks its strep...

So i woke up this morning feeling nauseous and sure enough i vommited a few minutes ago :(

Anyone else get sick on xmas eve or xmas? My sis was sick last week and some other family members have been having the same problem :( but really? Couldnt i have gotten sick on wednesday or thursday??
You're pregnant! :eek:

jk ... Hope you feel better soon. :)

I've been sick on Christmas before and I was sick all of last week...

I remember once I went to Italy to visit my aunt for X-mas, but fell ill with a bad case of the flu... I had to go on the flight home ill.. x.x

Drink plenty of water and OJ if you can swallow it? Get well soon you sickies, I feel bad for y'all! :)
I'm trying to get the OJ down, but it stings sooo bad..my thoat is sooo raw that anything other than water makes it feel on fire...I know how important the Vit C is but my body won't let it down...and I have been trying to nap throughout the day and my body as been sweating a lot to help he heal me...I'm feeling a little better but still cough like no tomorrow... thanks for the best wishes you guys!

The anti nausea meds i took put me out most of the day we r having company later and i feel a little better, im passing gas again which means im digesting thr cracker, not as sore but i get dizzy if i stand up

Sorry to hear about so many people being sick. That's a bummer.

Drinking very warm water always soothes my sore throat and loosens up the tightness enough to be able to take down food or OJ, etc.

Hope everyone feels well soon and Merry Christmas!!