Sluggish and falling

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it might be a sign of her age... that is if she is old...

She could be getting ready to molt... but sounds like she's sick at the same time. Not sure..

if she doesn't eat any prey, try giving it honey or banana, they'll eat that too. Maybe it strengthens her to catch her prey again..

Same happend to an l2 or l3 ghost male. He stopped eating but remained plump and eventually died...

She is now hanging from three legs. One is just flopping down.
That's probably not a good sign with vomit and a non-used leg.... my spiny started vomiting last night; I'm not sure why but I hope it's nothing serious. I checked on him this morning and there was no vomit, so I guess that's good...

the 4th leg is not a problem tbh, mine do it on occasion also if they don't find a good spot to put it.

she still doesn't eat at all (except for hand feeding crickets and honey) and she also falls whenever touched. She molted to L6 around 5 weeks ago.
She sounds sick but I'm not sure from what.... I'd just continue to hand feed until she gets better. She may just be getting ready to molt!

Latest posts