• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Small Odontomantis group

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agent A

the autistic flower mantis
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey folks
anyone in the US interested in about a dozen Odontomantis micans i3-4 nymphs? I have some extras and would be willing to let a dozen go for $50 plus shipping. Also open to trades
these are charming, sweet little guys who mimic ants for the majority of their lives. They are very active and don't do well confined to cups, but they aren't horribly cannibalistic so I keep them in groups in net cages. They love humidity! Taking D. hydei now!
shipping will cost around $12 for USPS priority, $18 for UPS 3-day, $25 for UPS 2-day, $45 for USPS express, and $55 for UPS overnight saver. I'll actually quote you the exact shipping price from pirate ship (and add a little for the packing materials/heat pack) because if I'm just shipping a few states over, it will cost much less than if I ship to like the east coast!
LAG only with an overnight option!
PM if interested!

Latest posts