So, it begins.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eoullis

Reaction score
I recieved my 3 African nymphs, safe and sound, a little more than 24 hours ago. Thanks Rebecca.

All three of the nymphs have eaten two flies each and seem to have settled in happy and healthy.

I also recieved a bonus adult female African in my shipment. Sweet. She's quite the "perty" girl. She took no interest in eating a fly and no interest in a cricket. She's stayed in one spot since unpacking. She looks to be in outstanding shape.

So far, all is well.

Last edited by a moderator:
She has only been adult for a week or so, so she will eat, just probably wondering where her mama is! Show her my pic and her appetite will pick up! "}

She has only been adult for a week or so, so she will eat, just probably wondering where her mama is! Show her my pic and her appetite will pick up! "}
She ate a cricket last night. I didn't see her do it but the cricket was gone this morning and there was some fresh "ka ka poo poo". The little dudes are total pigs, lol.