So who on here is keeping Parymenopus davisoni ?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem. On another note I want your gongys! Unfortunatly that is another species going out of culture.
\Good news, Gripen; I know a number of folks who are keeping this species, too, and if things get rough, our friend in Switzerland has enough to stock a small country. The seasonal drifting in and out of culture is a fact , though, and doesn't reflect very well on those of us who consider ourselves "serious hobbyists." Everyone wants the flavor of the month and few, at least in the US, are prepared to maintain a species through multiple generations -- the issue of "inbreeding" is not usually considered significant among insects -- and preserve the availability of a species. I and others have tentatively suggested that members "adopt" a species and maintain it as a Forum activity, but so far, I have seen no one put the plan into action.

Thank you for letting me know phil! I am sorry for being so presumptuous! That really is great news!

Back on topic! lol.. My friend has some adults, but I am just curious if any other people bought some and kept them a live. Thanks for those who replied!

I have Gongy, I should be blowing up with some adult pairs in the next month!

Latest posts