• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

[SOLD] Madagascar hisser colony

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snuhan

Reaction score
North Carolina, USA. I have a modest colony with 4 adults (3F 1M) and dozens of new nymphs- I can count them if requested. Though I had anticipated nymphs eventually, both my Plan A and Plan B for giving them away fell through. The friends I had anticipated would take some are no longer able to, and no nature centers have responded to my emails asking if they would accept the colony as a donation. I simply won't have room for all of the new roaches and they're growing fast. Truthfully I don't really need any money for them- I just ask that you pay for shipping. I would be interested in trading for a carnivorous plant but this is not required. 

The colony is healthy and active. The adults all get along with one another and eat well.

If they are to be used as feeders I am fine with that. If they are kept as pets I hope you can give them a good life. I can send some Josh's Frogs roach rations along with them if needed.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts