• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Sale or Trade: Thousands of Dwarf Tropical White Isopods (Bioactive Substrate)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acro

Reaction score
*SOLD* Thanks for looking!

Thousands and Thousands and Thousands of tiny Isopods!Mysteriously, tiny isopods (I believe they are Dwarf Tropical White Isopods) got into one of my roach bins. I've cleaned out all the coco substrate (with isopods) and I'm offering it to you! You will get thousands and thousands and thousands of tiny isopods! How many? I believe there are 5,000 to 10,000. I've filled a bag inside a USPS Priority Medium Box (11" x 8" x 6") full of isopods and substrate! This is no "starter" colony! You'll be able to "seed" all of your roach bins and all of your terrariums and you still might have some extra tiny isopods! It's unlikely, but you may get some tiny Death's Head, Big Black Beetle Mimic, and/or Horse Shoe Crab roach nymphs mixed in there too, but no guarantee on any roaches.Take all of the isopods and substrate for $45.00 shipped. You won't find a better price anywhere! Seriously, shop around, you can't find a better deal on thousands of these isopods! I take paypal, checks and postal money orders.For trade, I'm looking for other isopods. Just let me know what you have, a starter colony of something will do (I am fond of Orange, Peach and Red isopods!).PM me and get your Roaches NOW!

My Reviews:  http://mantidforum.net/forums/topic/16185-acro/  More on Arachnoboards, Roachforum, and Beetleforum.

Terms of ServiceLive Arrival Guarantee:None. Too tiny and too many to count. I don't even know how I'd offer a live arrival guarantee on these. I don't even know how DOA could be proven on such a high number of tiny inverts. However, if any mishaps happen, I must be informed within two hours of delivery and I will try to find a solution to any problems.Refund Policy:If something goes wrong with the USPS shipment (for example, they break the box in shipping and items inside are destroyed), I will help you with the insurance that they offer to get your money back through them. If sending replacements or a substitute , the buyer will pay for the shipping. No refunds will be given, only replacements/substitutes will be given. That said, I want you to be happy and I will do everything I can to help!USA, GA

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts