• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

(sold)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ausar318

Reaction score
These are all gone

Thanks!

I have a handful of L4 and L5 (presub, I believe) G. Amoena nymphs for sale. I’ve had them for a short time, but now I realize that they’re WAY too much for me. Feeding time is close to 3 hours every day. And I just don’t have the availability to keep that up. 

So I’m hoping to sell a few of these wonderful mantids. They are a very beautiful species, and I’ve always wanted to get some. I have 8 pairs available. The majority are L5 or L4.

I’m asking $25 for each pair, or $16 per each nymph. As always, I am open to trades, just let me know, and we’ll see what we can do. Shipping is $13 for priority, $41 for express. Each shipping option comes with a 72hr heat pack, and a double layered box (to lessen the heat loss). I would always suggest express, especially in these colder temperatures. For both shipping options, I guarantee the survival of the nymphs as long as the package is received upon drop off, and you message me within an hour of it being delivered. There shouldn’t be any issues though. 

I also still have a few L2 Creobroters left, I’m offering them at a discounted price, for $5 a piece. Again, I just don’t have the time for them 😊

heres a pic of a Galinthias amoena:

BDF9FF13-9614-49F2-B0D5-A7DD9EA68DA7_zpsqejbntdx.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts