Some Advice and Info please

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hens48

Reaction score
HI Again

As some of you know I am new here, I have just recieved an 'invitation' to get a pair (to go with my female) instead of just one male, what do you think, worth it? or not?. Also whats the best way of selling Ooths and nymphs in the UK besides eBay?

Kind Regards

Henry

HI AgainAs some of you know I am new here, I have just recieved an 'invitation' to get a pair (to go with my female) instead of just one male, what do you think, worth it? or not?. Also whats the best way of selling Ooths and nymphs in the UK besides eBay?

Kind Regards

Henry
Go for it! That way, if an "unfiotunate accident" happens to one male during mating (though I don't remenber hearing of it happening with this sp.) you'll have a reserve, and one fertile female should give you plenty of ooths. BTW, I always have trouble remembering how to spell "wahlbergii," too! :D

So, how did you make out in yr boxing match?

The "for sale/wanted" section of this forum carries a number of ads by U.K. breeders. Check it out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I will, I have a female already so it will be one male . Yeah it went very well, no result as it was a skills bout but none the less it was good, better that Ricky Hatton anyways :p Are you a boxer?

Regards

Henry

PS. Damn thats £20 out the door

Okay I will, I have a female already so it will be one male . Yeah it went very well, no result as it was a skills bout but none the less it was good, better that Ricky Hatton anyways :p Are you a boxer?Regards

Henry

PS. Damn thats £20 out the door
Umm, let me see. You already have one female and plan to get a male/female pair, so that's two males.... no you're right! Two females and a male! I hate calculus!

Well, that's even better. Twice as many ooths (or is it three times as many?)! :D

I was a very scrawny young boxer, Henry. I would dance around, jabbing away, until the other bloke caught me with an uppercut. Then I went into the army (The Buffs, now disbanded) in my middle teens and they taught me how to use a knife. Much more fun for a little guy!

I would be very worried if I got three times as many! LOL

Henry

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course. Ebay? Best place to sell is right here at mantidforum.

Umm, let me see. You already have one female and plan to get a male/female pair, so that's two males.... no you're right! Two females and a male! I hate calculus!Well, that's even better. Twice as many ooths (or is it three times as many?)! :D

I was a very scrawny young boxer, Henry. I would dance around, jabbing away, until the other bloke caught me with an uppercut. Then I went into the army (The Buffs, now disbanded) in my middle teens and they taught me how to use a knife. Much more fun for a little guy!
Phil, the Buffs? Does that have something to do with Au Natural soldiering? Do you hook your equipment to your web belt :)

Phil, the Buffs? Does that have something to do with Au Natural soldiering? Do you hook your equipment to your web belt :)
Brief, off record reply Wayne. The Buffs were so called from the colour of their facings (cf) and certainly bore that "nickname" by the Battle of Detingen in 1743. They were a Royal Regiment, third in the line. I served with them during the Kenya Emergency. They are gone now, their colours laid to rest in Canterbury Cathedral and of little interest to anyone save military historians and those of us who served.

Henry, Congratulations! Like most "flower mantids" they love flies. Let us know how the mating(s) go!