Some mating problems

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sneaky123

Reaction score
Ok well I have one male and one female limbata. The male is currently mounting her, and shes distracted with whats left of a cricket.

But heres my problem. This is the third time he's mounted her, and so far theyve never connected. The first two times he seemed to have mounted wrong, but now hes on right but just wont connect. The tip of his abdomen even dragged along her tip, but no connection. Anyone else have this problem and could maybe help?

Ok well I have one male and one female limbata. The male is currently mounting her, and shes distracted with whats left of a cricket.

But heres my problem. This is the third time he's mounted her, and so far theyve never connected. The first two times he seemed to have mounted wrong, but now hes on right but just wont connect. The tip of his abdomen even dragged along her tip, but no connection. Anyone else have this problem and could maybe help?
You can try blowing on him that usually helps. Also walking away sometimes does the trick. Hope this helps :)

I think if gripen's stimulants dont work, just leave them to it. It is their natural instinct to do what they do after all. :)

Latest posts