Some new Arrivals

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petoly

Reaction score
I got a few things here and there =)

Tooky my tokay. only one they had. I feel like it's a rescue with how skinny it is.

VASpFl.jpg

Tranny my first ever tarantula (costa rican zebra)

TSNNtl.jpg

aaand my absolute loves =) red eyed tree frogs. I love these guys. Got 2

y8w8ql.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love red eyes! Iv wanted to get some ever since i was little... Maybe after college :p

Those are some nice pets you have there. Red eyed tree frogs are so fun to watch at night when they are really active. And be careful... Tarantulas are super addictive, lol :)

lol yeah I already have 2 spiderlings and an adult coming in the mail. adult is a pink hair like yours, and the spiderlings are a pider blue pinktoe, and a martinique pink toe.

Awesome. I pinktoes are very cool spiders. I have had two. My first one died when I went to yosemite for a week (my roomates didn't spray the tank like they said they would) and the second one died for reasons unknown....she was super super tiny though. I was so said.

Soo cute i like the gecko most!

But i've heard you need a license for red eyed tree frogs is that true?

I missed this thread when you first posted it.

I used to have three red-eyed tree frogs. I bought really small ones, but one of them died within a few months. The other two lived for a couple of years. I enjoyed them, though they were mostly active at night. I miss them a lot but don't miss the monthly expense of buying crickets.

I missed this thread when you first posted it.

I used to have three red-eyed tree frogs. I bought really small ones, but one of them died within a few months. The other two lived for a couple of years. I enjoyed them, though they were mostly active at night. I miss them a lot but don't miss the monthly expense of buying crickets.
why didnt u use roaches? if u know what u r doing, a starter roach colony is a one-time purchase :lol:

why didnt u use roaches? if u know what u r doing, a starter roach colony is a one-time purchase :lol:
Alex, I read that they thrive on crickets. So, that is what I used. The place I ordered crickets from sells them in six different sizes. I was able to keep upgrading the sizes. I'd think you'd need a big colony of roaches that are the right size. I never used all 500 crickets I got in an order, but the frogs did eat a lot when they were bigger. Plus I'd worry about roaches hiding too much in the substrate. I had water and substrate in the terrarium.

Latest posts