• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Some one kind enough from UK to...

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colorcham427

Reaction score
Let me pay you to buy something in UK and ship to me in USA?

im irish lol but pm me i can sort u out :) (no illegal stuff tho)

im irish lol but pm me i can sort u out :) (no illegal stuff tho)
Hey thanks anyways buddy. I forgot to mention, the person who could help me needs to be in the Mainlands, England, Scotland, etc.

Hey thanks anyways buddy. I forgot to mention, the person who could help me needs to be in the Mainlands, England, Scotland, etc.
ah ok we kicked the brits out of our country many years ago why does it need to be mainland :wheelchair:

sinn fein :eek: lol close enough phil , ok well i offered to help him out , thats all i can do :lol:

sinn fein :eek: lol close enough phil , ok well i offered to help him out , thats all i can do :lol:
LOL no the seller refuses to ship outside of the mainland... idk he sucks as a dealer but has what i want badly!! lol

this guy is on ebay!!! LOL I wish he would ship to me!!!! god i wish I had some of these things he is selling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theres ways around ebay.co.uk as my sister lives in london :alucard: , also even tho im irish i can bid on most uk only auctions :eek: , i bet its jungle nymphs you are after :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
ah ok we kicked the brits out of our country many years ago why does it need to be mainland :wheelchair:
I think the brits run most of it still and made up a government like what they did in Scotland to make you think its yours :lol:

LAND of the most annoying people ever JEDWOOD, westlife, boyzone & that twat on x factor :gun_bandana:

But you do have Guinness :clover: so i will let you off B)

Brian Aschenbach if you need some one still let me know as i need someone to send me some ooths in the usa for the same reason,

Jungle nymphs are easy to get lol... I am after horse head hoppers. These horse head hoppers are soooo weird and odd I love them! lol... They look like a Pixar's Toy Story character lol, have you seen these things?! There are a few species out in the pet trade. Unfortunately I can't find any more than one dealer right now.

There was a guy local to me who "had some for sale" but hasn't responded to any person who wanted to buy his adult pairs that he was selling for $20.00 per adult pair!!! Such a nice price!!!!

There was loads of these floating about last month if i find some i will let you know :D

Latest posts