Some pics I just took......

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABbuggin

Reaction score
I decided to post these here since nobody really ever looks in the "other inverts photos" section. Besides, once pic doesn't qualify. :)

They were all taken with a 55mil lens, no cropping.

ISO for all is 100

Shutter speed was 1/200-1/250 (except for the car, it was 1/450)

F stop was 5.6-9 depending on the picture

I can't wait to get the cannon 100mil macro lens. :wub:

IMG_7162.jpg

IMG_7188.jpg

carpic2.jpg

dragonflypic3.jpg

dragonflypic2.jpg

sybillapic2.jpg

Please let me know which one is your favorite. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like them all but would have to go with 2nd from last. Forward facing view of the dragonfly. That camera is amazing, you take such highly detailed pictures of such tiny things... heck you could probably film a herd of sperm cells running across the surface of a tabletop or something! Hmmm... kinda gross...

I like them all but would have to go with 2nd from last. Forward facing view of the dragonfly. That camera is amazing, you take such highly detailed pictures of such tiny things... heck you could probably film a herd of sperm cells running across the surface of a tabletop or something! Hmmm... kinda gross...
The things that run through 'Lectric's mind..... :rolleyes: :lol:

I like the green dragonfly too! ;)

RC car is the best.
Thanks. It was actually quite hard to get a good picture, the R/C car can hit 60mph in just over 3 seconds and if I apply the throttle to hard on a low traction surface, the rear tires expand up to 9" and explode. :ph34r: :ph34r:

I cropped the face shot of the dragonfly, I like the 1st one the best. :)

dragonflypic4.jpg

dragonflypic5.jpg

If you look closely, you can see the facets in his eyes!!

I actually have another 200+ macro images I still have to upload to flickr..... but since I don't have a pro account It will take a few months. (keep forgetting to upload them!!!)

here is my photostream but bare in mind 90% of it (Anything past page 2 basically) is pre-macro lens and pre-DSLR ;)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31005986@N04/

Latest posts