Some Tarantula Pictures

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

padkison

Reaction score
Brachypelma auratum

IMG_46912.jpg

Grammostola pulchra

GPulchraM.jpg

Avicularia versicolor

Aversi.jpg

Aphonopelma chalcodes

Marylin1.jpg

Nice pics!

That auratum is gorgeous.. might have to get a few more brachy's.. only got 3.. but will buy an adult or large juvie (sub adult) coz they take SO long to grow from slings! lol

I have emilia, albopilosum and smithi at the mo.. pulchra is also gorgeous! Your lil avic is just going pink :D How cute! hehe

How big is your aureostriata? It's carapace is very golden hehe

I received these two Aphonopelma moderatum today. These originate from two different areas of SW Texas. As you can see I've named them already. Male is about 1.75" and female is about 2.5". Seller claims that her friend is familiar enough with this species that he can sex them by a combination of external characteristics. Hope she's right...we shall see.

At any rate, they are nice looking Ts and very handleable.

Pearl

Pearl.jpg

Earl

Earl.jpg

Abodes

EarlAndPearl.jpg

Yeah,

The auratum is one of my favorites. She stays out in the open and nails anything that drops in. She even runs over to check out my fingers, but stops short when she gets there.

I've got an Emilia coming. Said to be a good hand T.

Both my pulchras are handleable, but try their best to crawl away.

The aureostriata is about 2". She is just showing the gold kness with this last molt. She is very handleable.

Aphonopelma are nice too (except for seemani), pretty browns and good temperaments.

Nice pics! That auratum is gorgeous.. might have to get a few more brachy's.. only got 3.. but will buy an adult or large juvie (sub adult) coz they take SO long to grow from slings! lol

I have emilia, albopilosum and smithi at the mo.. pulchra is also gorgeous! Your lil avic is just going pink :D How cute! hehe

How big is your aureostriata? It's carapace is very golden hehe