SOPA

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The part where the girl is crying and the other one tells her not to cuz Disney owns the rights to that emotion is hilarious and scary at the same time.

Yeah SOPA is absolute horseshit. Just one more attempt to censor original thought in the name of the corporate dollar
Yeah it's complete BS. Actually it's just another way for the government to monitor you. NO ONE owns the internet, therefore it cannot to monitored. Even the creators of the internet are coming out now and saying it's an outrage. Well if it pass's then it was good knowing you all and it was fun while it lasted.... :unsure:

@Mvalenz

Yeah it is funny and scary at the same time but hey, that's whats gonna happen if people keep procrastinating . It's reality and now you know. Spread the word if your anti SOPA.

SOPA is an extreme i agree with that. all i can say is we brought it upon our self's by pirating music and videos on the internet.

hmm SOPA better not go down as law. I suspect your country would be ceding internet leadership / influence to other countries or regions. You will probably be excluding yourself from humanity's collective march toward progress. I may be acquainted with mandarin, but I wouldn't want to have to set China's baidu.com (for example) as my homepage anytime soon.

Bro, we gave up on the collective march towards progress years ago.... Havent you watched the news :p

By the way, I think Singapore is a beautiful city! I really enjoyed my short stay there many years ago. The royal garden is where I saw Hymenopus coronatus for the first time

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm SOPA better not go down as law. I suspect your country would be ceding internet leadership / influence to other countries or regions. You will probably be excluding yourself from humanity's collective march toward progress. I may be acquainted with mandarin, but I wouldn't want to have to set China's baidu.com (for example) as my homepage anytime soon.
I'm quite positive 1/17/2012 is when the bill is going to be presented to Congress.

so this whole thing is behind us? it's been almost a year and i have yet to hear or see any news on SOPA
That's because what your not told what your suppose to know. Who you think runs the big corporate broadcasting companies? What do you mean its been almost a year?

Bro, we gave up on the collective march towards progress years ago.... Havent you watched the news :p

By the way, I think Singapore is a beautiful city! I really enjoyed my short stay there many years ago. The royal garden is where I saw Hymenopus coronatus for the first time
Ah well... at least here in Singapore we'll be faithful to our iPhones and MacBooks etc for the time being :)

So glad you enjoyed your visit! Even though it's getting more urban every year, we still have retained considerable biodiversity in the nature reserves

If you agree with the Wiki pprotest, you might want to go one step further and complain to yr senator or congressman. The site tells you how. Go for it!

Latest posts