SouthEastern FruitFlies.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancaster1313

Likebugs (site changed my name😐)
Reaction score
Positive. :phone:

I ordered 2 "fresh" D. hydei cultures and 1 "producing" D. melanogaster culture on the evening of October 3.

My order was sent by USPS priority the next morning and arrived at my home today. The cultures all have a good count, and even a good smell.

I like the option of ordering "fresh" or "producing" cultures, I needed flies fast and got plenty of them, fast.

The communication was great. Preston, the CEO, took the time to answer all of my questions by phone before I placed my order, and I had many questions. :lol:

I will definitely be ordering from this company next time I need some flies.

They have a special running where for every person you refer to the company you and the refered will get a free culture with your orders.

Here is a link to the website: http://www.southeast.../Home_Page.html

Last edited by a moderator:
My cultures are still going strong, and no mites or bad smells. :)

I forgot to mention that SouthEastern FruitFlies guarantees Mite Free cultures!

I also have a positive experience ordering from southeasternfruitflies.com. My order arrived in a timely manner in a well packaged box. I ordered a "producing" hydei fruit fly culture and some media. Communication is outstanding. I sent an email late at night asking if there was a chance to make payment through paypal (which was non existent at the time). The next morning Preston responded to my email and he even set up the paypal button. After receiving my order Preston also checks up on how everything is going.

As likebugs has stated they have specials going such as save 10% for phone orders and referring someone can get you free stuff!

I got 3 Producing Hydei Cultures and 2 Producing wingless melanogaster cultures.

Both were mite-free as promised and have a great production rate.

Would buy from again.