• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SP Blue Flash L5/L6 Unsexed Extras for Sale

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OctoberRainne

Reaction score
I had a lot of these,I'm just keeping a few pairs so I'm letting the rest go as singles for 12$ each as they are very close to adult and on flies,roaches,crickets by now. These are large african bodied mantids,all of mine are bright green or teal,no browns,so if you want to just get into them as pets or want to take a stab at breeding they're really easy mantids,and eat + shed well. They have blue inner arm dots but I was told that they may be viridis but w.e they are they are SPs,I'm sure they were mixed anyways,as are most SPs and hierodulas,I guess we won't know for sure until adults,but they are relabled as viridis now I still have never seen viridis with this much blue but I don't keep them enough to say for sure...

Sphodromantis Viridis/Mixed SPs:

1 single unsexed 12$ + 10$ shipping or 22$ shipped priority with heatpack

2 singles for 35$ shipped priority with a heatpack or 12$ each and shipping of your choice

3 singles for 45$ shipped priority with heatpack,same goes 12$ each with shipping of your choice

Heres some pics of them and their current size,they are only 3 molts or less from adult,some are older than others

BlueFlashL5s 007smlr.jpg

BlueFlashL5s 038smlr.jpg

BlueFlashL5s 040smlr.jpg

BlueFlashL5s 047smlr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts