Sphodromantis sp.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

king_frog

Reaction score
My Sphodromantis SP, newly molted a few days ago. She fell of the roof somehow :blink: and decided to do some stretches for the camera. None of the good stretches were taken on camera <_< . And as soon after the camera went away, she turned around and grabbed a king mealworm <_< . Great timing <_< . None of these pictures have been edited.

And they are bad quality because the cage needs cleaning out, and it was taken through the plastic.

img0745zx0.jpg

img0746pn6.jpg

img0747uz0.jpg

img0752ic8.jpg

It is a subadult, still small, nothing compared to yours, when it is adult it will be about as long as yours but not as fat, males are more slender.

i want this species..i also want shield mantis and marble mantis

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, a locust... a lot of u guys need to get a life outside insects, instead of going on this forum, try going out paintballing or something.

You are the one with no life. Were you doing your weekly activity of going around forums telling people they have no lives? No-one here has no life (maybe 1 or 2... jk) we just find insects interesting so *insert sware word here* off!

Not my fault you have no lives. Anyway, I'm gonna go and do something decent with my life, bye.