spottyogel

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shep1979

Reaction score
top guy got my mantids from him great packing and quick delivery highly recoment him A******

i brought 100 nymphs from him and when they turned up 2 days later 67 of he 100 was dead ,i managed to get a bit of my money back and he said he would send me 2 ooths to make up for it and its now been 3 weeks since he said he has sent them and still not recived them! he is very rude and ignorant ,wont reply to messages any more ,so i want eveyone to know about how he has ripped me off ,wot a tos**r

I a time react differently becomes it welles nietes game. He had hundred nymphs C. pictipennis asked. He knew that it L1, L2 and L3 were and that the risk of to send is high of small nymphs. I had extra added already 10 nymphs and one Ootheek. He paid 75 euro for 100 nymphs. The box where the polystyrene packs cups in was. Has been damaged heavily.

He did happen you are to blame for everything. I said that it is also a risk for him. But well we had come that I would give him 35 euro and two Ootheken. The same day I 35 euro have deposited into its account. The other day I have sent two Ootheken to him. That which has not yet arrived can do I nothing to. I thought it last, however, long for those Ootheken there am. But he continued send mailtjes. Also that he on Forum would say that I him had rippet.. I said then that I am mailtjes no longer would answer and that the Ootheken came, however, Then he sent mailtje that I him ripping and that I had sent nothing (no Ootheken). Now I thinks as he this way concerning me wheel thinks I him no new Ootheken also no more. I hope that as the two Ootheken still at him arrive that he that here also just as communicate. Thus it has gone and puts in, This way this is my explanation and I make more words there not to dirty. I hope that my English to read is

Greeting,

Theo

there was only 100 and no extra , i was not told about any risks only told about the risks when i brought 2 adult orchid ,ive brought many mantids for other parts of europe and never had this bad service !!! i dont think anyone would be happy with buying a box of dead mantids ,and its been 3 weeks noe and still no ooths !!!!! so were are they !!!!

will call him wot i want as i still havent got my 2 ooths from him, calling him a tosser is being nice !!!!

oh dear! well i can only speak for my own experiences, and i organised a trade with spotvogel last weekend. unfortunately my part of the trade has not reached him yet, hopefully it will soon. but his side of the trade arrived today, very well packaged and all alive. communication was good and swift, i can only speak for my own experience but i would deffinitely reccommend.

Received my nymphs today! Good packaging and very quick delivery. Also, i got some freebies!

Great breeder/dealer. Will do business again!

Latest posts