Stagmomantis Carolina Female- Unique Coloration

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClintCova

Reaction score
Found this over the weekend while visiting my grandma. It has such a unique coloration, first female I've ever found. Of course I had to catch it and make it a nice little home.

1617389_952870071393115_244313057418967869_o.jpg

many many color patterns bro lol

I find the S Carolinas daily now since I moved. I got myself a nice pair. Look in my gallery, lovely catch btw.... I do love the colors

That is a rather common color for them but one of my favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found this over the weekend while visiting my grandma. It has such a unique coloration, first female I've ever found. Of course I had to catch it and make it a nice little home.
AWESOME! This species is known for adapting to their surroundings. I' m trying blue for mine! :eek:

mine did in fact end up taking on some of the colors in his tank (pink) its faint but in the sun you can definitely see it, more so his underside than top.

mine did in fact end up taking on some of the colors in his tank (pink) its faint but in the sun you can definitely see it, more so his underside than top.
Oh really? Take a pic if you can. I wanna see , lol. I always ask you for pics, I'm a pic

Latest posts