Statilia parva hatchlings

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fisherman_Brazil

Reaction score
Shipping the first few ooth of the Statilia parva ooth to the Europe and the States earlier, now hatched the 3rd ooth this must be . Always pleasure to watch the vivid little creatures wondering around in the morning. As of this writing, nymphs are still emergying, about 30 have been counted at the moment.

Sorry for the quality of the pictures, that is about the best my camera can do. My wife would beat me up if I would attempt to buy a new camera as three we already have.

and Enjoy!

Luke from Taiwan

P1010061.jpg

P1010063.jpg

Hello Luke!

You sent me a couple of those ooths a while back. They have not hatched out yet. How long did you have to wait for yours to hatch? What conditions did you keep it at? I have mine at about 24C and misted every other day.

Hello Luke!You sent me a couple of those ooths a while back. They have not hatched out yet. How long did you have to wait for yours to hatch? What conditions did you keep it at? I have mine at about 24C and misted every other day.
They may hatch out anytime I presume as time is up. I would raise the temperature at about 28-30C and mist not directly on the ooth everyday or every other day depanding on your local weather condition to simulate the sub-tropical southern Taiwan.

Good luck! Mike

Luke

Alright! I have raised the temp to 28C and will mist daily. Hmmm, maybe I need to mist twice a day? I live in a desert and have the furnace running. So the house is quite dry!

Now for the hard part, patience! Thanks for the info! I'll let you know how things go.

Latest posts