Stefan (tier)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mantida

Reaction score
I ordered a P. paradoxa ootheca from him in the middle of winter, overseas shipping. I was taking a big risk. But it hatched 30 healthy nymphs today.

He had it packed so excellently that I'm not surprised the ooth was able to survive the cold and hatch. It was the BEST packed ootheca I had ever seen.

I haven't even paid him yet, speaks a lot about how he trusts people! Excellent communication and good prices, I will definately buy from him again.

Thanks Tier! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Received a much sought after male Gongy from Stefan and plenty of advice.

What a great guy, Thanks a million :D

Also got 2 pairs of Otomantis.sp

Just received an bolbena Ooth from Stefan. I ordered one and he shipped me 10!! Ooths were extremely well packed, and arrived in shape and quite fast considering they traveled across the world. One ooth hatched in transit, but because of Stefans excellent packaging only 3 of 8 nymphs were DOA.

I will definitely deal with Stefan again given the opportunity, and highly recommend him.

Stefan ordered two Idolomantis males from me - and what struck me, he wanted to pay more to get the best possible shipping option, just to ensure that them mantids arrive fast and safely. I would not have it any other way, and I think that a lot of people should take an examle from that.

I'd recommend Stefan to anyone at any time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts