Step-By-Step: The Molting Proccess

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]I like to use the Tulle material for molting too. For you guys it is wedding veil material, all stores who sell cloth like walmart sell it, it can be glued on lids and the like and makes an ideal place for them to hang onto if u dont have the cloth or wire mesh lids. Trust me, it is good. ;) [/SIZE]
Tulle

[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]I like to use the Tulle material for molting too. For you guys it is wedding veil material, all stores who sell cloth like walmart sell it, it can be glued on lids and the like and makes an ideal place for them to hang onto if u dont have the cloth or wire mesh lids. Trust me, it is good. ;) [/SIZE]
Tulle
Yea, that's okay I suppose. But if you want to save money I would simply place some Elmer's glue on the lid and sprinkle some vaccuum droppings onto the glue (especially if you just vacuumed the bathroom). I find that wonderful things that are sucked up out of your carpets make for some fantastic traction (and you might find pennies! Yay!).

A couple of other options:

An old sock:

IMG_1087.jpg

A Banana (Ripe is better):

IMG_1088.jpg

and of course we have what I call the iMolt. (Copyright Pending) which is simply an iPhone permanently glued to the lid:

IMG_1089.jpg

Any of these will work great, or you can go with wedding cloth (yawn) or metal mesh (burrrr, cold). It's up to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
and of course we have what I call the iMolt. (Copyright Pending) which is simply an iPhone permanently glued to the lid:
IMG_1089.jpg

Any of these will work great, or you can go with wedding cloth (yawn) or metal mesh (burrrr, cold). It's up to you.
Amazing! Does it come with Van Gogh's ear in it?

By the way, if you look closely at the pic, it is possible to read yr 'phone number. Just thought I'd mention it (whisper).

LOOK EVERYBODY! :lol:

Amazing! Does it come with Van Gogh's ear in it?By the way, if you look closely at the pic, it is possible to read yr 'phone number. Just thought I'd mention it (whisper).

LOOK EVERYBODY! :lol:
The only visible digits are the date/time and I doubt that's any secret that needs keeping. I see you called the artist ;) I make a bee line right to his work whenever I visit the CAI. Unless E. Munch is on display; in that case Gogh's gotta get in line. :p

Speaking of Gogh's long dead ear being trapped in my phone, let me present to you some solid proof that Cell Phone's are indeed evil. (No this isn't some spoiled kid talking on one in a movie theatre;) )

Enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
The only visible digits are the date/time and I doubt that's any secret that needs keeping. I see you called the artist ;) I make a bee line right to his work whenever I visit the CAI. Unless E. Munch is on display; in that case Gogh's gotta get in line. :p Speaking of Gogh's long dead ear being trapped in my phone, let me present to you some solid proof that Cell Phone's are indeed evil. (No this isn't some spoiled kid talking on one in a movie theatre;) )

Enjoy:

So if those digits are "date/time," how come the numbers aren't changing, huh? Nice try, David!

And sticking closely to the thread topic, did you know that the Munch exhibit at the CAI lasts for only four more days? Run, don't walk....

Latest posts