Stung

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try getting a veiled chameleon out of his cage and you'll be scared for sure. The little bugger scares the heck out of me when he flares up and lunges at me with his mouth agape. It's quite the display and I think it's "bark" is worse than his bite. I'm scared to find out. :lol:

My male T. sinensis has bitten me a few times...and I was once bitten by a jumping spider. Also, I've been bitten by centipedes several times. And I forgot to mention that during the Spring/summer here in northern CA, we have like THOUSANDS of mosquitoes, and I can't go outside without getting at least 3 bites.

My sister has gotten bitten by a small jumping spider once. We were biking on a trail. We went to the end and stopped to rest on a big rock. Ashly saw something that looked like a cute ant to her. I said that is a spider to and she said it is an ant. She started to put her finger closer to the jumping and saying Oh what a cute little little ant. The spider actually jump about 5 inches to bite her. She said it felt like fire. She hated that spider because the spider bit her.

My sister has gotten bitten by a small jumping spider once. We were biking on a trail. We went to the end and stopped to rest on a big rock. Ashly saw something that looked like a cute ant to her. I said that is a spider to and she said it is an ant. She started to put her finger closer to the jumping and saying Oh what a cute little little ant. The spider actually jump about 5 inches to bite her. She said it felt like fire. She hated that spider because the spider bit her.
LOL! Mine didn't feel like fire, but I got a small welt and it stung for like 2 days.

Latest posts