stunning butterflies O.O

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idolomantis

Reaction score
i was going to the local zoo becouse of new butterfly house... its a glass house whit almost 100 diffrent tropical butterfly spieces i made some pics there

here we go:

114_1436.jpg

114_1437.jpg

113_1383.jpg

114_1438.jpg

113_1387.jpg

next post more!

Wow very nice! Did you get one to land on you? (The pic with the yucky yellow stuff on someone's finger?)

It'll be like mantis haven in there....XD

P.S. Is your avatar you? :blink:

Wow very nice! Did you get one to land on you? (The pic with the yucky yellow stuff on someone's finger?) It'll be like mantis haven in there....XD

P.S. Is your avatar you? :blink:
yes one has landed on my hand becouse i had some fruit ant nectar on me.

that would be cool yes you look on your hand and giant asian male has landed ;)

and yes thats me ;)

Fruit ant nectar?

Lol, but if there were lots of mantises there, where did the butterflies go? ;)

Oh. You look like one of my friends, but it can't be you cause he lives in the U.S. ;)

Anyways, reminds me of when my mom went to Marine World, and they had some birds there that would drink sugar water in a cup that you could hold. Well, my mom had a cup and when the bird landed, she spilled the cup on some little boy's head, while screaming and trying to hold still and at the same time tring to get the bird away.....We caught it all on video tape. :lol:

Fruit ant nectar?Anyways, reminds me of when my mom went to Marine World, and they had some birds there that would drink sugar water in a cup that you could hold. Well, my mom had a cup and when the bird landed, she spilled the cup on some little boy's head, while screaming and trying to hold still and at the same time tring to get the bird away.....We caught it all on video tape. :lol:
hahahahahahahh

wish we had something like that here. i would be there all the time shooting. what are you using for them. ask cause some looks out of focus to me. overall nice series of shot.

Bill

wish we had something like that here. i would be there all the time shooting. what are you using for them. ask cause some looks out of focus to me. overall nice series of shot.Bill
longleat butterfly farm is great..never been there but seen it on tv..i have to go there this year..its only 1 hour from my house.

longleat butterfly farm is great..never been there but seen it on tv..i have to go there this year..its only 1 hour from my house.
well what are you waiting for MJ. if i had something like that close by. be sure i be there every weekend for sure till spring time.

Bill

never mind i see you are using a powershot A60. at least it's a canon brand. lol can you tell i'm a canon fan. forgot i have exif reader on here and right click on your image and it show what you are using.

Bill

Latest posts