Stupid Human Tricks

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katnapper

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We recently discovered my son, Jesse, can do a strange trick with his tongue. :huh: :lol: Try as we might, we couldn't do it. But he can fold his tongue like this in place with ease. Have you ever seen this, or can anyone else do it? We were just wondering as we'd never seen anything like it before (and we're both "tongue rollers" in the usual way).

Dec09__047_Katnapper.jpg

I can cross one eye and leave the other straight, hehe. Will have to have someone take a pic of me doing it. :p

I can stick my tongue past the back of my soft palate so that it sticks out of my right eye. Does that count? I tried to take a pic, but my tongue was blocking the viewfinder when I tried to use my right eye and I can't see too well out of the left one.

Do I get a prize?

Phil, that's disgusting lol.

Kat: I've seen other people do that thing with the tongue.. I can't do it. Although I can stick out my shoulder blades so it looks like I've got mini-wings!

I could probably do that to my sister's tongue when she's sleeping, I'll need my hands and a pin, oh and I'll need to wash my hands first because I usually have a meeting at the oval office when I wake up and my sister is up about an hour after me. :p oh wait, I've been awake for an hour, she's up! I hear her walking around up stairs, awh well, I have no school tomorrow :)

tounge rolling is a dominat trait thats probally why i can roll my tounge

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's funny to do it when my mom watches... she completely freaks out. I can bend 1 joint (I think that's what it's called?) on each finger. I can make some kind of crushing sound with my shoulder, I doubt it's very healthy... The classic tongue roll... I know like 2 krav maga moves :p The disarming trick is neat.

Latest posts