Success finally!! but...............

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad he made it. I have a pair of lineolas mating in my Ikea laundry basket. He's been on her for a day and I just checked and he's made the connection. The lineola saga will continue to the second generation. I enjoy having them in my collection.

Glad he made it. I have a pair of lineolas mating in my Ikea laundry basket. He's been on her for a day and I just checked and he's made the connection. The lineola saga will continue to the second generation. I enjoy having them in my collection.
I like them too :) in fact, I would have to say that the spodromantids in general are my favorites in terms

of people friendly, easy to handle, easy to care for, get really big, and have that "classic" mantis look w/o

being too long and skinny (like chinese).

Scott: If you would be interested in a trade for a lineola pair, I could send you (when they have been sexed) a couple of Oxyopsis gracilis. Or is you have an adundance of them, I could send to you as many Oxys (unsexed) as soon as mine molt to L-2.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts