Sup

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oAROWANAo

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've kept a couple different species of mantis over the years but by no means consider myself an expert.  Just a returning novice hobbyist.  I saw some pics of a moss mantis that I'd never heard of before and it renewed my interest.  I used to get a Spiny Flower Mantis every year at a travelling reptile show that came through my town.  Unfortunately it seems that pseudocreobotra wahlbergi have become much harder to find in the US?  Maybe you guys can help me with that, I'd love to find another one.

Edit:  Almost forgot... 33 y/o North Carolina resident here.  Looking forward to exploring the forum, thanks! 

-Brendan 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks you for the link!  I hadn't happened across that site in my google searches... they look very promising.

Thanks you for the link!  I hadn't happened across that site in my google searches... they look very promising.
That's actually where i got my two mantids.  The owner is more than happy to communicate, and both of the girls I got were very happy and healthy!

Latest posts