• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Super 4th of July Feeder Roach Sale! Get'em while they're hot! :D

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zephyr

Reaction score

www.roachcrossing.comFourth of July Feeder Sale! Great deals on popular feeder species! :)

52famt.jpg
10d9ock.jpg
ksyrl.jpg

Blaptica dubia, Blaberus discoidalis, and Eublaberus posticus

Dubia, Discoid, and Orangehead Roaches

Excellent feeders for just about anything! Bearded dragons, monitors, and other lizards love the nymphs, and many Ts/scorpions will take adults. I've raised several batches of emperor scorpion on a mix of these fellas!

100 mixed: $20

500 mixed: $70

1000 mixed: $120

14uuauc.jpg
23w04zc.jpg

Nauphoeta cinerea and Shelfordella lateralis

Lobster and Red Runner/Turkistan Roach

Perfect for smaller animals, these species are very soft. Red runners are brightly colored and active, triggering amazing feeding responses from hungry predators.

100 mixed: $5

500 mixed: $20

1000 mixed: $30

5000 mixed: $120

Our feeder roaches are reared on a high-quality diet of bananas, apples, cucumbers, and other fruits/vegetables. To encourage rapid growth, we supplement their diets with non-dyed dog food. Your feeders come straight from our breeding colonies, the very same ones we use to feed our collection!

To order, contact me here or at

[email protected]

Terms of Service: Appropriate shipping services will be discussed prior to completing the order. If more than 50% of an order arrives dead, I will replace the whole thing free of charge. Invertebrates are guaranteed for the first 24 hours after arrival; vertebrates are guaranteed for one week after arrival.

All these and MANY more at

www.roachcrossing.com

Latest posts