"Superworms" as Asian mantis food ?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry, it's not just you. If someone I knew in school did it too as well, it would be funny... I guess I'm evil. :blink: Anyways, what does it have to be with you being asian? Does that mean you lost on the first round? I have to see that!!!Ya, I now decapitate all the feeder bugs except for flying things. (Bees I just cut off the venom area.( :rolleyes: Don't worry, they didn't feel a thing.)
NO WAY! I made it to round 4! And lost on the 5th round which was the last one. :(

Oh btw the stereotype about asians eating anything, yeah... I was trying to say I won that round.

Last edited by a moderator:
OH! :lol: But I'm asian, and there's no way im eating that. *barfs* What did you lose to?

(Play me in starcraft!!! I'll use mantis power! (zerglings))

Ummm.....superworms are bad!! :angry: The only safe(ish) feeder would be flies.

Last edited by a moderator:
OH! :lol: But I'm asian, and there's no way im eating that. *barfs* What did you lose to?(Play me in starcraft!!! I'll use mantis power! (zerglings))

Ummm.....superworms are bad!! :angry: The only safe(ish) feeder would be flies.
I had to sit in a mild and safe electric chair and you had to answer questions. If you got the question right, they dumped roaches and snakes on you. If you get it wrong, you'll have to drink a cup of blended organs. You are being shocked every 6 seconds while answering questions.

..Superworms

Mild? Safe? It must have killed some brain cells. :lol: jk! Wow, though, that's like torture. :blink:

Ummmm....What other feeder foods strike back?

No, it just shocks your hands and arms.

OH AND ALSO! Crickets can fight back! When I was in Texas, I saw a wasp trying to attack a black cricket and the cricket turned back while upside down and chewed the wasps back.

Latest posts