• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TAAA DAA !

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i sent u a pm a few days ago. I hope to hear from you.

Cheers,

Mr.Mantid

Hey EVERYONE ! Im so sorry to pump you up and i have to pull 3 12 hour shifts at work cuz ppl cant show up to work on time and make me do more work ! :angry:

so im going to try to let everyone know that I decided to keep the Ooths and sell the nymps as there L3, just 1 molt, if ppl can wait that long. Also So many ppl want them at once, so id like to try not sell all to 1 person... Also, i was so excited that i posted maybe too soon, cuz it is winter and uhhh... I dont want them to die and i cant afford 50x refunds. So im sorry ! But, i want to be fair. There are some people out there that get 1st dibs, like "ismart" for the ghosts he sent me for free... Brian Aschenbach cuz of idk, he wants them bad as heck and last and not least Sporeworld cuz i gotta get my ppls back. But i will have more hatch.. I ended up going 1/2 with a exotic pet store so im hoping to have them steady hatching and to cover as many ppl with at least 2-4 sex pairs. And yes, I do decline all 500$ and so on orders to buy them all. It was ridiculous that it took me 8 months to get some Orchid mantids ! So... when i get time to go thru all my mail, i WIll respond to everyone. As for pics... ill try real fast to post them now, if it dont work the 1st time then tonight ill post them... thank you and sorry for the inconvenience... B)

all 4 pics gave:

Attachments

Error This file was too big to upload

Ill do it tonight... really ! I will...

PS: Almost told the boss I couldnt work cuz of an Insect prollem.... LOL :p

use Flickr.com to upload the photos first. then you can post them here.

if you need help trying to post them, just PM me and I'll give you my phone number to walk you through it.

Harry

other pics are givin me problems.

Just gonna retake them wile at the shop.

Took the pics in some 3ooox3ooo something rez and i made the pics sooooooooo small that u cant see any nymps... LOLOLOL epic fail.

P1010020.JPG

I was in a hurry to post n sell, but ill need to have most of them L3 b4 i can sell them. Weather is still heavy in alotta areas and i had to refund ppl already.

Its snowing where you live... plz wait.

Ok, 1st batch is reserved. There all going to be shiped when they molt, I had to split this and the next batch that hatch... then the rest are mine for the forums....

I still have alota of mail in my box I will get to. I will contact ppl tonight.

i was the first on your message baord to write and still no reply to me? why the hate???? =)