Tadpole Progression Log

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
acting very cute :wub:

8375489872_c91c480a11_z.jpg

8375489876_41a05cb1d3_z.jpg

8375489670_9ea7194b33_z.jpg

I don't know how I've missed this thread until now, but I like it!

I've got a project for you Alex, once the next batch of eggs a laid take a pic of them every day or two (with you fancy new camera) and compile it into something like a timelapse of their growth. Extra points if you make it into a GIF :)

I don't know how I've missed this thread until now, but I like it!I've got a project for you Alex, once the next batch of eggs a laid take a pic of them every day or two (with you fancy new camera) and compile it into something like a timelapse of their growth. Extra points if you make it into a GIF :)
Read the first 3 pages, thats what i did last year but not with my awesome 60mm lens

I also ressurected my camcorder and will try to convince a bio teacher to let me use her photographing microscope to document the egg development that way as well :)

u have space for all the babiez that ur gonna have and mantises?? :p Love the fire bellies. Always look cool.

Yay congrats!! just a tip, when their front legs pop out get them crickets or flies (a bullfrog tadpole i had died because i didn't feed him right and the water got cold)

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to post something meaningful tammy :tt2: Jk hehe i didnt get any emails abt your posts :( I think im subscribed to my luna moth thread too but i never get replies from that either :(
Sorry Alex. I've spent very little time on the forum the past three days. I was busy helping with a fundraiser for the Hudson Hot Air Affair. As a thank you, I got to go on my first hot air balloon ride. It was 6 degrees. We know how to get out and embrace winter here. Now this coming week I'm a guide for a small group of photogs coming to photographing the swans, and I've been preparing information for them.

Beautiful toads though and nice images!

Sorry Alex. I've spent very little time on the forum the past three days. I was busy helping with a fundraiser for the Hudson Hot Air Affair. As a thank you, I got to go on my first hot air balloon ride. It was 6 degrees. We know how to get out and embrace winter here. Now this coming week I'm a guide for a small group of photogs coming to photographing the swans, and I've been preparing information for them.

Beautiful toads though and nice images!
oh no worries :lol: i havent been on the forum on my pc much either

i use my ipod for it mostly unless i have to post pics

i have a life :lol: :shifty: :p

how air balloons scare me, i'm terrified of heights like that and am afraid the balloon would crash :eek:

Latest posts