Taking a break from mantids

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gripen

Reaction score
Hey guys I thought I would let you all know that I am going to stop (drastically cut my collection)keeping mantids for the next year or so. I am going to sell off some of my collection soon so I will be in contact with some of you.

I will still be on the forum but not as active as I am right now. I will be getting back to mantids but I need to take a break to deal with some things.

Thanks for being the great community you are.

Hope everything is OK bud? You gotta do what you gotta do sometimes, I wish you well with whatever it is you need to tend too. :)

Thanks.

I need a good break from them, they can really wear a guy out if you know what I mean.

I want to take this time also to review my setup and improve it for the future.

Bye dude, visit the forum whenever you can ;) Ive taken a break before too, so i get what youre saying.

I did that awhile back and then got a few mantids for bugfest. Down to just a few now and once those are gone probably none for awhile. Simply don't have time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will, I will miss u greatly, its been awesome getting to kno u...sad to see you go, but with whatever you are doing, I wish you all the best...i kno u won't actually be leaving, but still ;)

-Andrew

Sorry to hear you're leaving. like I said on chat, you're psycho to leave mantids! ;) But I understand.... We'll miss you!

Latest posts