Tammy Wolfe (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tammy is a real treasure and her packages are artful. The contents are always given the best accommodations and arrive well and full of life. It is a joy to have dealings with Tammy Wolfe. The B. mendica nymphs and the Adult Female P. wahlbergii are off to a great start. Thanks for your care!

She is great! She sent me 15 creo's for free I just had to pay for shipping and all of them made is so I was very pleased with this transaction and would buy from her anytime lol = D

Will definately do business with Tammy again. Great communication, great packaging. I loved the ivy plant glued to the lid for the nymphs. I got all the babies in great shape.

:D Beyond happy!!! :D

Tammy is a great person and breeder. She sent to me a sexed Oxyopsis and an ooth of it and it has layed more. Now the oothecae are starting to hatch, one by one, and they are great to have. All things she sends have an extra amount of care and consideration from start to finish, including any care info one needs. We will do business on an on going basis.

what can I say that was not already said? Tammy is the best.

I asked for a large order and she kept great track of everything well. she goes above and beyond in what she ships. everything was of the highest quality, and what a wonderful person to deal with.

Tammy, God bless you. you made my dream come true and I now have some wonderful Wahlburgiis in my home.

Harry

Tammy is AWESOME!!! i bought 10 wahlbergii nymphs from her and she send 15!!! they all came alive and well and she included fruitflies galore and it's all so awesome!!! Highly recommended :)

Tammy as always, amazing to deal with...anyone on here im sure would say the same...all nymphs came with no deaths out of the 24 nymphs I ordered. Packaging was messed up pretty badly but becasue of her incredable packing, it was all goooood :D One of the kindest people on this forum if not the kindEST :D I highly recommend everyone to do buisness with her with no worries of anything!

I have received a couple of packages of mantids and supplies from Tammy. Everything is always packed like from an engineer. The mantids are always live and active. If there is need of communication it is always there and complete. She has plenty of nice mantids for sale and they are not posted usually, so if you see something that she has, ask her for a price. She is always fair.

Decided to try some p. wahlbergii after seeing the great pics folks had posted of the ones they got from Tammy

(the wahlbergii expert!!).

I got 10 nymphs from her and she put each little nymph in it's own little deli cup with water and ff's :)

She also gave me a few extra's and we were in near daily communication.

Thank you Tammy, you are on my short list of favorites :)

this is late feed, tammy is a very honest person,

true to her word and makes the hobby a great experience

also takes some of the best l1 photos ive ever seen

I am always impressed by Tammy's meticulous care of her mantises and her immense talent at photographing her mantises. But I've found that she not only packages her nymphs securely and safely for shipping, but has consistently been generous with helping me successfully raise her nymphs to adulthood. Tammy's generosity and fairness is unsurpassed and her willingness to share her nymphs is truly remarkably touching. I can't thank Tammy enough for her unselfish fair-mindedness and incredible integrity. Her robust nymphs have always brought me more joy than I could possible imagine. Thank you, Tammy!

I was so happy with my first order that I had to place another order with Tammy in short time. My March purchase with Tammy could only have been surpassed by a second instance of similar perfection and that is exactly what has occurred. We see people come and go in this hobby. I am hopeful, to the point of feeling slightly dependent on her knack for breeding mantises, that she will be around for a long, long time!

Tammy really helped me out and sent me an adult male since I only have sub adults. Well packed, prompt shipping, great person to deal with!

Tammy is great! My mantids got here fast and in great condition. Maybe the best packaging I've ever seen too. Got 10 PW nymphs and couldn't be happier. :)

Got some P. Wahlbergii nymphs from Tammy. She sent me many extra's, awesome packing! Would be a pleasure to buy from Tammy again!!

Tammy send me a few male Orchids at a great price! I received the parcel today and they are in great shape. Tammy's shipping packaging was perfect! Thanks again Tammy!