Tammy Wolfe (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tammy is an amazing mantis breeder. She delivers on all fronts--great species, great packing and consistent live arrivals, and great prices. I will continue to buy mantises from her for as long as she continues to sell them! She always has something available when I email her, or an informative reply about what's coming down the pipe. Consistency is priceless. Thanks Tammy!

Received two mantids Tammy supplied for my Bugfest event. Packaging was great. Bugs arrived quickly.

Wow! Tammy did a fantastic job in getting me mantids plus a few extra. Careful packing was perfect which insured the survivability of each and every nymph. She also generously helped me get some cultures started by sending me larvae and adult ff's. She definitely is a great person to deal with. I will always look forward in dealing with her. A big super duper thanks! :)

We just completed a trade and I received a couple of beautiful Rhombos to help me with my lonely female. The packing was perfect and the timing was also. There is nothing else that can be said that has not been stated by anybody with whom Tammy has dealt. A constant steadying effect she is to us who know her as a mantid breeder, Forum supporter, and photographer of wild creatures.

Swapped mantids with Tammy earlier this week and though each of our packages were delayed, they both arrived alive and healthy. :stuart:

Nothing but great things to say about tammy. Great packaging, fast arrival, fast responses, and she even sent 3 extra Wallies. Tammy is a great person in General ;)

Thanks go out to Tammy for another fantastic transaction. It's always a pleasure to communicate with her. She has a beat on how often I need mantises and she does a great job of checking in with me. Seriously solid seller!

Did a trade with Tammy and she is awesome! Very warm and personable.

Received on time and Packaged beautifully!!!!

What a pleasure.

The other reviews are right, Tammy is a great seller! She doesn't always make ads in the classifieds, but she has some cool mantids for sale. I ordered 3 Wahlbergiis and 3 Phyllovates cornuta.

Got a few extras to account for the fact that they were about to molt. 3 molted in transit, but arrived fine.

The packaging was great! Came in the traditional priority cube with insulted styrofoam to protect against cold. The mantids themselves were in individual 2oz cups. Reaching through the styrofoam peanuts to get the cups out was a bit like a treasure hunt because I didn't know how many would be in there.

Would be happy to do business with again.

Is there a speed dial function for this feedback area? Seems like I'm writing positive feedback on Tammy...A LOT! Couldn't ask for better service. She made great things happen on short notice, again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received an adult female today as part of a trade. She arrived warm and safe. A+ again!

Excellent mantis enthusiast/breeder. All mantises arrived safe sound and on time

Her photo gallery is all amazing as well

thanks

Received some mendica nymphs as part of a trade. Got more than was agreed too. Very happy with this transaction as always.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'm writing this post and the mantises aren't even here yet. Crazy? No! I can't prove the sun is going to come up tomorrow but every time I do business with Tammy, the outcome is the same. When my box gets here in a few hours, I know what to expect. Thanks again, Tammy!

Latest posts