Tammy Wolfe (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a bit late. Got a fantastic deal from Tammy on a few different species of mantids. The best price, communication and shipping out there! Thanks again!!

I have bought large amounts of Nymphs in the past from Tammy.

Always good packaging and communication, she is an asset to the hobby.

Got an orchid male for breeding my females from Tammy. He arrived fast and she was great at communicating. Tammy is a great person and seller. Highly recommended. A+

Got an order from Tammy. Nicely packed and made a six day trip with no DOAs. They got tied up in the post! Not her fault. Good process! Very nice to deal with!

Got some babies from Tammy. All arrives safely and she included a mantis for me to practice some identification with. Lol cool beans!

Over the many months that I was more active, Tammy and I had several dealings. She is good hearted, knowledgeable, and diligent. Her raising of mantids and feeder insects is without fault, and she is free with her advise, and her insects. Many of us hobbyists and breeders owe much of our success to Tammy. Also she is an excellent photographer of all that is wild-life and mantids. Thanks friend.

Updating my comment July 11, 2013. I received an shipment of B. mendica nymphs and an ooth. All was packaged as if it were going to Siberia and all arrived happy as clams in stinky mud. I really appreciate this kind of professionalism. Thanks again Tammy W.

Last edited by a moderator:
been out of the game for a bit, tammy helped me get going again. everyone arrived alive as normal from tammy with her great packing...and even 1 extra in case of a death. fast shipping and delivery, and as always will continue to do business with tammy!!

Latest posts