taratula escaped

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarek

Reaction score
My spider Grammostola rosea she is 6 cm long and she escaped and I don't know where it is, can you tell me most visited places by tarantulas at home?

dont keep terrestrials but id imagine she will be in a dark place low to the ground, look under your bed (good luck with that if the under of your bed looks like mine) places like that. Hope you find her

well spider was under the bed but in my parents bedroom, I saw her when she got out, I'm glad I found my spider before my cat did.

PS.OGIGA did you check the windows or plants?

Thank for your replies :D

Happened to me before - same species... they don't tend to be much for climbing so look on the floor. Mine tended to head towards the airing cupboard as it was the warmest area. And always in dark areas.

My cobalt blue liked a more humid area in the corner when it escaped

My greenbottle blue being more of a climber found itself in a bunch of toilet roll tubes I had saved about 4 shelves up...

Best solution though is to make sure that your 'bug room' is cloest and all cracks under the doors and windows are sealed- then you know it hasn't escaped the room- narrowing your search :)

LOL! - As it hppens, my male escaped again today... crawled across the floor behind me, under the door and into my mum's study while she was on the computer...

Literally hit the ceiling when I pulled the chair away and it was sitting right under her! :D

Luckily i have an understanding set of parents :)

Latest posts