• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tenodera sinensis

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katnapper

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Chinese mantis is often overlooked by keepers and breeders, but is a favorite of mine due to their friendly personality and large size. These are young, yet mature, wild caught Tenodera sinensis adults, ready to lay ooths soon. They are quite large, healthy, beautiful looking specimens... and the females are very fat.

The females will likely lay around 4 ooths or so each; and each ooth will produce between 150 and 300+ nymphs. This is also a great species to keep, as you can rear the nymphs inside yourself, or release them outside in your gardens or bushes.

Adult Females (likely already fertile) - $8.00 each

Adult Males - $8.00 each

Adult Sexed Pair - $14.00 each

Please add $8.00 S&H to any amount ordered. Continental US only please. Thank you for looking! :)

Sept2009_047_Katnapper.jpg

Sept2009_048_Katnapper.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Chinese mantis is often overlooked by keepers and breeders, but is a favorite of mine due to their friendly personality and large size. These are young, yet mature, wild caught Tenodera sinensis adults, ready to lay ooths soon. They are quite large, healthy, beautiful looking specimens... and the females are very fat. The females will likely lay around 4 ooths or so each; and each ooth will produce between 150 and 300+ nymphs. This is also a great species to keep, as you can rear the nymphs inside yourself, or release them outside in your gardens or bushes.

Adult Females (likely already fertile) - $8.00 each

Adult Males - $8.00 each

Adult Sexed Pair - $14.00 each

Please add $8.00 S&H to any amount ordered. Continental US only please. Thank you for looking! :)

Sept2009_047_Katnapper.jpg

Sept2009_048_Katnapper.jpg
pm sent

:eek: Hey, I am missing a dozen or so, and those look just like mine! :lol:

ps had to post something, as I just wanted to download the link to the spell check Kat has!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang they look so cool awsome [Katnapper] they look alot like tawians no?Great pictures..

How bout trading ooths? I should have plenty soon, nothing like mixing the blood lines!
Will email you... ;)

Is that green one an adult? Ive only had brown ones as adults.
Yes, I've got 2 green females, the rest brown with green.

Dang they look so cool awsome [Katnapper] they look alot like tawians no?Great pictures..
Thank you. I'm not sure if they look like tawians or not... never seen a tawian.

The male looks like a female taiwan(acromantis formosa), but there only like 3/4" long.