Testing new setup

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rarely does the word amazing seem an understatement, but that first image especially leaves me speechless. Seeing them at this size makes me want to trade my eyes in...but for what? I've seen a lot of bug photographs and these are way towards the top. Don't stop posting!

Rarely does the word amazing seem an understatement, but that first image especially leaves me speechless. Seeing them at this size makes me want to trade my eyes in...but for what? I've seen a lot of bug photographs and these are way towards the top. Don't stop posting!
Thanks! I've done a lot since posting this.... there wasn't any activity on the thread so I didn't update it. Here's a high magnification shot:

Phidippus adumbratus eyes by yeatzee (16 and learning), on Flickr

Click on the link for more info

Yep, you really have come a long way! Your pic in post #5 is definitely creepy, as though he has mamalian eyes, eyebrows and all, inside his own eyes. The green in your last post is also amazing! A very fine job indeed, and all done on a budget

And now, how about some insects? :D

Yep, you really have come a long way! Your pic in post #5 is definitely creepy, as though he has mamalian eyes, eyebrows and all, inside his own eyes. The green in your last post is also amazing! A very fine job indeed, and all done on a budget

And now, how about some insects? :D
Thanks phil. My setup is shown through a video on my flick linked below. I would love to take some insect shots but sadly I don't have anywhere where I live currently.

Latest posts