texas unicorn ooth hatched,

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macro junkie

Dead Leaf Mantis
Reaction score
1/2 ooths just hatched..how many can i expect form it?i been wanting these for ages..the ooth just hatched so far i have about 5..

1/2 ooths just hatched..how many can i expect form it?i been wanting these for ages..the ooth just hatched so far i have about 5..
Depends - it it was one of the first ooths from the female, you can expect even 60+ nymphs, but I'd say that around 40-50 nymphs should be okay.

i was giving 2..he said there the end of the line the last ooths laid before the female died..i see about 30 so far. :)

What the heck?

A new arrival by Macro junkie and no photo`s?!

Are you ill? :lol:

BTW forgot to say congrats :lol:

nanaparty.gif

hi mj and gratz on the ooth, i have 1 on the way so if theres any chance you could post a few pics of your ooth hanging it would be nice :) i love this species they look really cool. i have read plenty about them but any info would be cool.

hi mj and gratz on the ooth, i have 1 on the way so if theres any chance you could post a few pics of your ooth hanging it would be nice :) i love this species they look really cool. i have read plenty about them but any info would be cool.
i cant take pics of it hatching as its in a swettie jar and i cant get my lens in there.il get some pics tho.

cool mj tyvm m8 :) i just want to make sure all is good with this species. get it all right for them. atleast they dont have as many as the chinese etc lol

And not 1 for me :eek: ................................... ;) :p
if u really want 2 or 3 at 2nd instar soon as the other ooth hatches in the next week il give u 2 or 3 out of that ok..the only reson im doing this for free is i was giviung the 2 ooths from a well known breeder on here so it would be wrong of me to sell them to make money off it.he gave me thees ooths in good faith so there can be more of these in the uk so im happy to give a few of them away to good breeders like your self... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
That`d be great as think this may be the first time these have ventured over here?

If breeding goes well my end i may have some double shields for ya :lol:

if u really want 2 or 3 at 2nd instar soon as the other ooth hatches in the next week il give u 2 or 3 out of that ok..the only reson im doing this for free is i was giviung the 2 ooths from a well known breeder on here so it would be wrong of me to sell them to make money off it.he gave me thees ooths in good faith so there can be more of these in the uk so im happy to give a few of them away to good breeders like your self... ;)
That would be brill mate, if i get some spare nymphs some time i'll keep a couple for ya :p , btw [SIZE=12pt]Happy Birthday [/SIZE] :D

Latest posts