Thanks for the Add.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Ryan and welcome to the forum
welcome6.gif

Looks like you live in a good location to do some mantis or other pet searching in the wild; although this time of year likely mainly ooths (ootheca). Of course others like tarantulas, scorpions, geckos, and such can be found still if that interests you as well (many of us keep small zoos). ;)

Mantid wise you may even find the Texas Unicorn (Phyllovates chlorophaea) but they tend to be way south in Brownsville, TX (but much closer than me :D ).

I'm curious if you don't mind sharing, what kind of shop do you run?

Hello Ryan and welcome to the forum
welcome6.gif

Looks like you live in a good location to do some mantis or other pet searching in the wild; although this time of year likely mainly ooths (ootheca). Of course others like tarantulas, scorpions, geckos, and such can be found still if that interests you as well (many of us keep small zoos). ;)

Mantid wise you may even find the Texas Unicorn (Phyllovates chlorophaea) but they tend to be way south in Brownsville, TX (but much closer than me :D ).

I'm curious if you don't mind sharing, what kind of shop do you run?
My shop is Walters World, a small pet store specializng in reptiles birds and Mammals.  

My shop is Walters World, a small pet store specializng in reptiles birds and Mammals.  
Okay, nice I found your site online. I found out who Walter was, and about your Jungle Room (sounds interesting). :D

Welcome!  Mantids are awesome!

Looked at your site, looks fantastic and fun, almost wishing I lived out there to check out the jungle!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts