Thanks, Mike!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDCPs

Reaction score
Forum user Hypoponera brought me onboard to view some of the photos he had posted on Orin's awesome forum. His millipede pics were definitely worth the registration process! I want to take a moment and thank Orin, who is a living legend in the hobby, for all the great work he's done with both millipedes and many other genres of crawlies.

I love all the critters you great people keep, but alas, I don't have enough time to delve into all the various categories. Millipedes suit me well. They are fairly harmless, low maintenance, slow, and often colorful. For some reason I just love 'em. I'm sporadically active on Arachnoboards and host a small millipede forum on my website: www.petmillipede.weebly.com

I'm recognized as the premier flameleg millipede breeder in the US by Peter at bugs in cyberspace and am trying to expand to other exotic species and having decent success.

Anyhow, that's it about me. I'm happy to be a member of this community. See y'all on the forums.

-Ian

Greetings and welcome to the forum.
welcome6.gif