The Gang

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some pics of the enclosure and the flingings. These are from the past two days.

DSC_0686.jpg

DSC_0691.jpg

DSC_0697.jpg

The white on her shield is interesting. She's very pretty! I'd keep up with honey treatment, and maybe a few flies gutloaded with honey and see how she is in a week or so.

- MantisGirl13

Well, this is my last photo of Sha-dynasty. Her health has been on the decline for about a week and a half now. I took a trip into the mountains and when I came back I found her on her back on the bottom of the 32oz deli cup I put her in (she could barely hold on to the lid of her actual enclosure, and I didn't want her to hurt herself if she fell). I took her outside yesterday to get some sunlight and fresh air and snapped this while she was trying to climb underneath the patio table. She lived a good and complete mantis life and was the most easy going ghost of the group. RIP girl, you were a great little friend.

Bit of good news, both my orchids molted (i6 I believe), and one of the four new idolos molted (to i3), had one of my first batch idolos molt to sub, and Pecan Sandy is still pumping out ooths.

DSC_0699r.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts