The Mantid Fotum of Taiwan

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chien_Ming Lee

Reaction score
This Mantid Forum is my country's.(↓)

Taiwan's

We welcome everyone .

My name in this Fotum called : attention

There are many people from different countries .

Like China、Hong Kong、Malaysia....

People are friendly . :rolleyes:

I hope you like it . :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
nice one. problem is, i've completely forgotten my chinese, it has been a very very long time but it's good to see it's in traditional characters.

very interesting forum, found some pretty interesting photos of the Phyllothelys. Time to get my chinese/english dictionary out :p

nice one. problem is, i've completely forgotten my chinese, it has been a very very long time but it's good to see it's in traditional characters. very interesting forum, found some pretty interesting photos of the Phyllothelys. Time to get my chinese/english dictionary out :p
Trust youself!! :rolleyes:

I believe you can do it!! :lol:

This is interesting... thank you for sharing the link with us Chien Ming Lee! :) I cannot read Chinese either; but I was able to have the Google translator translate this page to English. I was unable to register, but I may see if I can use Google to translate other sections of the forum and gain other knowledge from keepers and breeders in Taiwan.

To use the Google translator, right click on the page and choose "Google Translator" from the drop-down menu. ;)

is there any English version of it, I can read but lazy to translate words on it, thanks

This is interesting... thank you for sharing the link with us Chien Ming Lee! :) I cannot read Chinese either; but I was able to have the Google translator translate this page to English. I was unable to register, but I may see if I can use Google to translate other sections of the forum and gain other knowledge from keepers and breeders in Taiwan. To use the Google translator, right click on the page and choose "Google Translator" from the drop-down menu. ;)
If you want I can help you make your own member of that forum.(PM me)

If you(all) are the member you(all) can talk about Mantid in English.

Because many keeper's English(in that forum) is good(not me).

I sure that they will share their experience.

Latest posts